Depending on the nature of work we’re doing, we may need to process some personal data in the course of our business. This might be through emailing our clients, receiving CVs from job applicants or paying our hard-working staff. If you visit our website, we might look at some stats to make sure you’re able to find the information you’re looking for.
Keeping your personal information safe is our top priority and we use secure methods to store and transmit your data. We will never sell your data to anyone.
This document explains what personal information we collect, what we do with it, how long we keep it and how you can contact us to have the information corrected or deleted.
Select a link below to find out more about the data we collect:
- Website visitors
- Clients and prospective clients
- Training course, talks and events attendees
- User testing participants
- Job applicants
- Bunnyfoot employees
Your rights concerning our use of that data:
- What are your personal data rights?
- Who do I contact if I have an issue with my personal information that you hold?
- How do I make a complaint about how my personal data is being held or processed?