Since mid-March, we have conducted many remote interviews, usability tests, workshops and a host of other activities to ensure programmes of work for our clients are delivered. However, we know that remote research is not suitable for all products and services.
The safety of research participants and research teams have always been our top priority and as the UK starts to open up again, we are putting in place enhanced safety measures and hygiene plans in all our research labs and offices for those needing to do face to face research.
Although our labs are not open yet (some of our international partners are), we have been receiving enquiries, so we wanted to outline our approach for when we do start face to face research again.
Our safety commitment
For everyone visiting our offices
- We will ask all visitors to complete a health and safety questionnaire the day before a research session.
- To ensure everyone arrives safely, we will greet all visitors and guide them through our revised safety procedures prior to showing them to observation or waiting areas.
- All visitors will be encouraged to practice frequent hand sanitising before, during and after sessions. Hand sanitiser will be provided in all public areas.
- To keep everyone safe, any visitor will be asked to let us know should they exhibit flu-like symptoms up to 14 days after visiting our offices. They will also be notified if someone they encountered at our office begins to exhibit symptoms.
For clients and observers
We know how important observing your research is to the team and we want you to be an active part of the research. Depending on what you are testing and the requirements, if remote observation is not an option, we will work together to ensure the safety of your team.
- We may have to limit the number of in-person observers in our office due to social distancing limitations. This will be discussed prior to the research and live streams will be provided for those not able to attend.
- All meals provided are packaged per person. No buffet style meals or snacks will be offered. Utensils, glassware, and mugs will be disposable. Meals will be consumed with social distancing in place since masks cannot be worn.
- We will require all visitors and Bunnyfoot employees to wear masks when social distancing is not possible. Please bring a mask to wear while interacting with our team. If you don’t have one, we will provide one for you.
To minimise the risk for any participants taking part in our research sessions we have implemented many procedural adjustments to make the end-to-end participant experience as contactless and safe as possible.
- If you qualify for participant research session, you will be asked additional COVID-related, public health and safety questions at the time of initial screening and again during confirmation calls.
- All consent and compensation forms are contactless or use disposable materials.
- All touch surfaces in our labs and waiting areas are disinfected in between each session.
- Only drinks in disposable cups will be offered.
- We require all visitors and moderators to wear masks when social distancing is not possible. Please bring a mask to wear in the building while interacting with our team before, during, and after your session. You will be offered the opportunity for breaks to take off your mask during the session if necessary. If you do not have a mask, you will be provided with one.
- We have placed transparent protective safety screens in our labs to provide extra protection for participants and moderators.
- We will now be paying incentives directly into your bank account to avoid the use of cash.
Talk to us
If you would like to talk more about our new safety procedures or discuss opportunities for face to face research in our labs, please get in contact.