We normally run our quarterly client seminars in London – and while we would love to host you face to face, for obvious reasons it is more appropriate to host this one online – indeed we have brought forward the topic of remote insight and evidence to match the current situation too.
Webinar: Remote research, testing, evaluations & workshops
Using online and remote methods to generate the insight and evidence to drive effective design.
When: Thursday 23rd April
Time: 13:30 to 14:30
Bunnyfoot have always combined a mix of online (remote) and face-to-face methods for delivering the insight and evidence to drive design forward (see our previous client seminar on Big and Little data for UX). In these uncertain times, there is an increased need to provide effective digital customer services, and an increased need to inform their design by using only remote methods for research, testing, workshops, evaluations and more…
In this seminar we will discuss the value and benefits of various remote methods – we will cover:
- Online customer research – beyond the telephone interview
- Remote moderated and unmoderated testing of desktop and mobile experiences
- Expert evaluation for usability, persuasion & accessibility
- Remote workshops and design sprints
- Online webinar presentation by Bunnyfoot
- From the front line: Client perspectives of remote methods
- Q&A and panel discussion
Speakers/panel: Dr Jon Dodd, John Goodall, Julie Zoe Kjaernes + client representatives.
Interested in attending?
If you would like to attend this webinar, get in touch with Jo Hutton on email@example.com or 07946 250 088 to register your interest.