Having recently surpassed 300 certifications in the UK, with delegates traveling from around the around the world, Bunnyfoot will now offer its Certified Practitioner in User Experience (CPUX) – Foundation level course in the Netherlands, Ireland, Spain and the United Arab Emirates.
Bunnyfoot were the first UK organisation to run the CPUX course (in association with the UX Qualification Board) back in 2015 when the first round of delegates were trained by UX guru Rolf Molich. Since then, we have trained over 300 people not only in the UK but throughout Europe from organisations like the NHS, BT, Visa, JP Morgan, The British Heart Foundation, Sony and many others.
Next dates available
- Sheffield 11-13 June – CPUX – Foundation level
- London 16-18 July – CPUX – Foundation level
- London 4-6 September – CPUX – Foundation level
- Sheffield 10-12 September – CPUX – Foundation level
- Amsterdam 15-17 October – CPUX – Foundation level
- Dubai 29-31 October – CPUX – Foundation level
- Dublin 3-5 December – CPUX – Foundation level
- Madrid 3-5 December – CPUX – Foundation level
Those who are certified in the Foundation level can opt to take an advanced user testing certification which we are offering on the following dates in London:
If you would like to learn more about CPUX foundation level or any of our other 14 UX courses, we’d be happy to discuss the options with you +44 207 608 1670 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn more?