You know when someone at Bunnyfoot comes to work and says “I had a dream about post-it notes last night” that they are probably deep in a project.
The uses for post-it notes in UX are endless:
- Clients and observers in user testing sessions write down observations – then organise on a board to get the big picture of main findings
- Used in ideation sessions to note ideas – then organise, mix and re-organise so patterns and insights emerge
- Used to organise and visualise data from customer research – identifying patterns, creating insights
- Sorting exercises (colour coding is great for additional grouping)
- Used to analyse depth interviews for persona creation
- Window art in our office has also gone down very well!
Find out more
- About Bunnyfoot’s services
- Training course: Beyond Usability
- Training course: Ideation and Collaborative Idea Generation