In our latest Bunnytalk (our regular monthly presentations hosted in London) Jon Dixon, a senior interaction designer here at Bunnyfoot, explores the idea of actors all being UX designers.
The talk ‘Pretending for a living’ covers:
- Basics of User Centered Design
- The Bunnyfoot process for User Centered Design
- What personas are and how they are used
- The interaction between design principles and psychology
- The relationship between persuasion and usability
Want to learn more?
- Training course: Designing for Persuasion
- Training course: Designing for the Human Mind/Brain
- Blog post: Your Guide to Personas and How to Use Them