The work we have done with Boden is a shining example of how user centred design is a key tool designing an integrated marketing message across all communications. It encompassed the entire journey through catalogue and email, right through to the website checkout design and prototypes for the mobile web. They have come away with a deep understanding of how different cultures shop online, how language can make a key difference in persuading people to buy and how design can move people seamlessly through a journey to the checkout. Boden are currently making their way through our prioritised recommendations for improvements, based on their key audience insight, and testing each change as they go.
Between us, they have been impressed with the insight we have provided about their key customers, and we have been more than impressed by the way that they have embraced the full value of our services and their commitment to providing the best experience possible for their audience. Together, we will bring you an interesting talk, jam packed with ideas you can take back to your business.
So whether you want to understand:
- How to maximise your returns from an international market
- Understand more about our methods, such as what you will get out of a workshop, how we can help you produce prototypes or how we test
- Get some tips from the professionals to help with your designs
- Get some guidance on how mobile user testing can help bring a better design to market first time
- Or just understand how real clients are employing user centred design as part of their standard range of services…
…come and listen to Mark Batty, Ecommerce Manager at Boden, speak with Jon Dodd, Bunnyfoot’s CEO
Thursday 30th June
12 – 12.30pm
Search, Affiliate, Display and Digital Arena
Online Marketing Show (part of Marketing Week Live)