Digital Project Manager
Bunnyfoot is a leading user/customer experience agency with 3 offices around the UK. We work with some of the UK’s biggest companies, helping them to design digital and non-digital experiences to meet their business goals and improve customer satisfaction. We provide premium services for our clients, which include a variety of user-centred design activites (customer insight/research, Interaction design, customer modelling and journey mapping, user testing, UX strategy and more).
About the role
Working within the Client Services team, you will provide project management support across a number of large blue-chip client accounts.
You will be responsible for planning, executing and delivering user-centred design and customer research projects. As project manager you will understand the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its lifecycle including acquiring resource and coordinating team members and/or contractors, while at the same time providing support to consultants working on your projects. Ultimately, you will be responsible for making sure projects are completed to time, budget and Bunnyfoot’s high standards.
This role would suit someone with at least two years relevant project management experience specifically in managing digital design projects.
- Manage projects from beginning to end including:
- Communication: Liaise effectively with internal and external project teams and stakeholders in a clear and timely fashion. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and stakeholders
- Scoping: Understand project scope, goals and deliverables, budgets, and create project plans. Where required, negotiate with departmental managers for required personnel
- Tracking: Plan, schedule and track project milestones and deliverables, recommend budget changes where necessary
- Crisis management: Proactively manage change requests, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans. Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Manage and motivate project teams – usually consisting of 1-6 consultants and/or contractors
- Support client services teams in proposal/statement of work writing
- Build and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
Desired Skills and Experience
Required experience At least two years relevant project management experience specifically in digital design projects. Ideally, formal training in a project methodology (e.g. Agile Scrum, Prince 2). Proven experience following the principles of a successful project methodology. Experience managing small project teams. Accustomed to handling budgets in excess of £100k. A sound understanding of the creative/UX design process and internet technologies. A degree in a technical, information design and/or science-related subject is preferable Advanced user of basic Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel, Project)
Nice to have: experience/understanding of set-up requirements for user research programmes Essential qualities Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines Ability to elicit co-operation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise Ability to bring project to successful completion, especially where changes to scope are required Strong written and oral communication skills Strong interpersonal skills.
You’ll be working within a very capable and supportive team, where staff support each other and take responsibility to ensure the team succeeds in delivering work in a timely, accurate and consistent manner.
There are processes in place to support you in this role and ensure that the team can work consistently, delivering the same standard of experience to our clients. However, there is also room for new ideas and we foster an environment where everyone is encouraged to exchange information and share ideas openly in order to support the continuous improvement of our processes, as well as ongoing learning both for individuals and the organisation as a whole.
How to apply
mail your C.V. with a covering note to Rebecca: email@example.com with the subject line "Digital Project Manager" (no agencies please).
Location: London, Sheffield or Oxford Office
Start date: As soon as we find the right person